We’re seeing gold pop up all over the fashion scene, and there’s no reason to think this metallic trend is going away anytime soon. From weddings to clubs to celebrity events, gold can be anyone’s color making you stand out and shimmer like nothing short of royalty. We love gold in our jewelry, shoes and purses, but now it’s time to take the gold trend a step further. When you combine gold with the body-flattering benefits of a bandage dress, the guys better watch out. You’ve found a killer combination.
So why are the ladies lining up to buy gold bandage dresses? Five big reasons:
– A New Take on Classic: The bandage dress is becoming a new classic because of its versatility. Like any classic style, revitalization is key to bringing the look back time and time again. When you update your closet with a bandage dress in glittering gold, you get to bring a whole new flavor to the dress style you love.
– Get Everyone’s Attention: Maybe all that glitters isn’t gold, but in your case it will be. You know a bandage dress will help you stand out as it hugs your curves and lifts your bust. Now, use the shiny gold fabric to draw the eyes of everyone in the room.
– Go For Low Maintenance: Because gold brings such a flavor to your outfit, you don’t have to spend as much time picking out accessories for your bandage dress. Let the color and the shape of your body do the talking, and pair your dress with simple accessories. Getting ready never felt so easy, or so sexy!
– Show Off your Moxy: Choosing a gold bandage dress shows everyone your inner goddess and your inner confidence. Some ladies might be afraid to be flashy, but since gold is rearing its head in the fashion world, it’s giving a competitive edge to the bold. Let your inner strength sparkle through with a daring shade for your delicious curves.
– The Celebs Love Tight Gold: Even Jennifer Aniston pulled off body-hugging gold at the SAG Awards, and we’re likely to see the trend continue. Celebrities haven’t ditched tight-fitting, body-loving dresses yet, and they aren’t afraid to kick it up a notch with rich metallic colors so why shouldn’t you bring this brilliant style to your dress collection?
Show off your skin, body and style this year and go shopping for gold bandage dresses. Find one or two that are perfect for your sexy nights on the town. There’s no better way to make yourself shine like the star you are!